Thursday, January 12, 2012

Class Meeting

After the students spend their time doing the Daily 5 rotations I ring my bell and all of my students come and sit on the green rug facing our easel. During this time we give thumbs up or thumbs down if they worked hard during Daily 5. The children love to personally check themselves.




The students sit facing the "We can..." easel. The easel has listed all of our standards that we have met so far this year for Language and Reading. I have a chart for Language and another chart for Reading and I rotate every other week between the skills. We start on Monday and review the first 2 or 3 standards and continue until the list is reviewed.




The last thing we do at our meeting is review our spelling words, vocabulary words, and our state standards for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment