Sunday, June 2, 2013

Class Tree

This upcoming school year will be my third year of teaching. When I was planning my wedding I saw all over pinterest how people could but a finger print (leaf) on a tree as a guest book. That got me thinking of my students and what could I do that I would have something that would represent each child in my class. I went to the ever worthy pinterest for ideas and I found the idea of a tree and have each class put finger prints (leaves) on a tree in different colors. This picture below is from my first class which I choose yellow. This year my class choose orange and for the upcoming year I'm going to encourage red. I can't imagine how beautiful this tree will be after 20+ years.


1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I wish I would have started something like this when I started teaching 10 years ago!

    ReplyDelete