Sunday, June 2, 2013

Valentine Boxes

Valentine's Day was super special this year in my second grade class. For the 2012-2013 school year Valentine's fell on a Thursday so the few day leading up to this special day my class made Valentine boxes. As a class I had heard several little conversations going around about why they needed to send in Kleenex boxes. They had many ideas about what they were going to make but I think I really surprised them when I said we were going to make Monster Valentine Boxes!!! I found a how to online here's the link... and here's our class pictures :)

 The orange one is mine! I had more fun then they did I think !!
 I cut out the mouth, wrapped the boxes out of paper,and  made stencils for the hands and feet.

 The eyes and other decorations were made out of shape stickers.

This little one makes me smile!! The child who made it makes me smile even more!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! My kiddos would love to make those. I think I will pin it for next year! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete